26 January 2006

TRANSPLANT NEWS FLASH!!!!

Our current roving reporter with Tim, Stephanie Wiltse, just called from Duke to advise that the transplant has been moved from Feb. 6 to this coming Monday, Jan. 30 -- "signed, sealed, and delivered," as Stephanie said. This is a positive move -- not a critical or emergency issue. All is well -- just moving faster!

Tim was at Duke today for his nephrectomy post-op and transplant pre-op. Ann was there for her pre-op, also. Stephanie took a picture of them together; hopefully Ann will allow us to post it here so we can see Tim's angel of life.

More details will be coming forth.

--Brian Burke

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tim you wonderful guy! I am so proud of you-- I know it's so not your style to share. It's been a privilege to discover your journey (I just read your entire blog)

I'm sure it will be some time before you get to read all your comments. So I will stifle the urge to plug you with ALL my inquisitive ponderings.. Like...did you get to see Boris and Natasha? I'm guessing there's no way they will fit in a jar on your mantle. Will you have to get a whole new wardrobe now, or are you learning to tailor clothes? I'm so excited to hear all was well in your head...that's brilliant and a relief! And what a remarkable last year you have had. You are in fact the most gracious, tough ringer I have ever met.
While it's been years since we've talked; know that you are always in my prayers and I will be lurking, keeping tabs on you through your wonderful and challenging journey. I look forward to seeing you... your new svelte self, minus those twins of yours.. soon my friend!
Grace and love,
tb

9:50 PM  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Wow! That's terrific!
Keep us posted.
LadyBug

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home