07 February 2006

Winding up a good day

First day out for a few hours! We went to a local mall early afternoon and walked, had a bit of lunch and walked some more.

I'm strongly moving toward the "better" category but tire easily. I got to practice things like picking out times when the mall isn't crowded so the people contact is minimal, selecting a restaurant based on its health rating and fresh prep rather than steam table or warming lights, locating the bathroom first and planning excursions so I don't get caught too far (the kid IS active after all!)

First post-op of many will be tomorrow and we'll know numbers and function for sure, but I'm thinking that things are going pretty well. Planning to start for home right after that.

As you think of people tonight or tomorrow, add my donor Ann to your list. She's still experiencing nausea as of a day ago and has been mostly at home in bed. I know you will join me in praying for her complete and fast recovery.

Thanks for remembering me as well, as I give thanks for each of you daily!

Tim & kid