18 February 2006

OK .....SO YOU ASKED FOR IT

I received an e-mail from my surgeon from Duke with the photos. After taking a look, I decided to post them at a different blogspot so you can choose to look or not.

They're NOT for the weak of stomach or squeemish. I'd not click to go there right before dinner or if you're not feeling particularly well.......that said.

You'll see Boris and Natasha and Mr Liver and a full shot before they took out the organs at the front of the body to find the twins underneath.

Take a moment and a breath and decide to click below - or not! Pretty unreal - at least to me!!

http://kidneykronikles2.blogspot.com

Tim & kid

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At last the Waugh family album!

8:24 AM  
Blogger Stephanie said...

Wow. Pretty amazing!

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Think of the lives you are saving by posting your story. I'm amazed at the sizes of the twins! Somewhere I have internal photos of myself-interesting!
Thanks for posting and letting us see the real you! May the Twins rest in peace as you continue to grow healthier!
God Bless You!!
Kim G

12:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those are some unbelievable photos of Bulging Boris and Nasty Natasha. Good riddance!
Great to hear you are continuing to do so well. Yeah, man!
Mike Mazz.

12:04 AM  
Blogger Ladybug Crossing said...

Wow - amazing...
I'm so glad to hear you are continuing to do well.
LadyBug

9:00 PM  
Blogger Ellen said...

I can't believe the size of the twins! I am so glad that you had a successful transplant! Thanks again for a wonderfully enjoyable Area II festival!

11:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home