05 March 2006

HI HO...HI HO

...it's back to Duke we go...

Officially the "one month" checkup is early this week, although it's officially 5 weeks tomorrow that Kid and I have been literally joined at the hip.

The "month" hasn't been without a few concerns - last Wednesday evening I noticed that hands and feet were swelling and the weight was going up - indicating that I might not be having the best function. I spent most of that night not sleeping much and checking the temp and bp to make sure nothing was going on - it made for a tired day over the next few....

I'll be posting the results of the latest tests here when I get back!

All the best!
Tim & Kid

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Tim,

You are in for a GLORIOUS feast of springtime when you get to Duke! I was there today, for church and a soul-restoring stroll through the Gardens, after the Young Ringers Festival: where your presence was so keenly missed! BTW, it was tremendously satisfying to finally hear all of Londelirenen.
I've really been touched by your thoughtful insights on life here. Thank you for baring your soul to generously enrich the lives of others.

With prayers for an A+ check up,
charlotte mcp

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

All best wishes for an excellent check-up.

Mike & Rad

10:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home