21 February 2006

DUKE III TOMORROW

Check up three is tomorrow - so a short post to let you know that the process is going well! The numbers that I monitor daily are all within acceptable limits and the pain is only occasional. I'm working on my list of questions for the team tomorrow.

Genuinely looking forward to bidding GOODBYE to the perm-cath and the staples!

I hope to have lunch with Ann on the way back home! I'll be sure to deliver your best wishes and prayers for her as she continues her recouperation process!

One more step toward "normal" - however that can be defined for me LOL!

Tim & kid

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Still praying for your recovery, offer best wishes. I enjoy the Kronikles, find this all so human.
Peace to ya,
-- Vic Burkhammer, a member of Rock Lake Presbyterian Church, South Charleston, WV

11:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home